For techno friends who want to know How to lock a folder on a laptop In the Windows operating system, you are now on the right blog, see our review to the end to understand the information we share.
With the development of information technology, as it is today, laptops or computers are really very useful in many ways, from work, homework, homework, etc., and then important data / privacy files regularly on the laptop. Top / Computer are saved. You.
For some people, there are definitely people who do not want important data or files on their laptop to be seen by others. Therefore, securing important data is a must that you can try.
There are several ways you can secure this important data, one of which is to lock the folder on the laptop. Rest assured, this method does not require additional software, you just need to follow the guide provided below.
Does your laptop often crash and crash? Try reading How to fix laptop hang in Windows 7, 8 and 10
How to lock a folder on a laptop in Windows 7, 8, 10
As explained above, below we share how to lock a folder on a laptop without additional apps. Here are some steps you can take to begin the process.
- The first step is to first create the folder you want to lock, in this tutorial we will create a folder named. Teknogood.
- Navigate to the folder you created earlier, then create a new text file with it Right click> New> Text Document
- Then log in Script code Below to Text documents
Private folder title
If “HTG Locker” exists, you must unlock it
If not, Private must have MDLOCKER
echo Are you sure you want to lock the folder (Y / N)
set / p “cho =>”
If% cho% == Y must be LOCK
If% cho% == y must be LOCK
If% cho% == n must be completed
If% cho% == N must end
echo Invalid selection.
Ren Private “HTG Locker”
attrib + h + s “HTG Locker”
echo folder locked
echo Enter the password to unlock the folder
set / p “pass =>”
If% pass% == no PASSWORD_DISINI Going to failure
attrib -h -s “HTG Locker”
ren “HTG Locker” private
The echo folder was opened successfully
echo Invalid password
It must be over
echo Private was created successfully
- Change the text PASSWORD_DISINI We use the password you want, for example Teknogood As the password of the Teknobaik folder.
- After changing the password, please save the script by: Save as And name it Locker.bat And replace Save by type Becomes All files
- After creating a folder Locker.batPlease delete the file New text document
- Next, double-click the file Shelf Before that, a folder named automatically appears Private. now! The function of this private folder is to save your important data or files that you do not want others to see. Please enter important data or files in the private folder.
- Finish importing important data or files into a private folder. The next step is execution File lock Previously, how with Double click. After that, you will definitely see a page like the one below, press the button Y Then Enter.
- After you click Enter Sooner, then automatically Private folders (Save your important data / files) will be lost.
- Do not worry, the folder will not really be lost. It is very easy to return it, just stay in it twice File lockThen enter the password you previously created to open it
- This is not magic, this is not magic, Private folders Reappear. Hooray !!!
Is your laptop starting to slow down? Try reading How to overcome a slow laptop
Forgot your password? Here’s how to fix it!
If you forgot your password because you locked it for a long time, this is the solution Right clickThen select Edit. You can easily see the password, or you can also change the password to make it easier to remember. How to change the password is what we explained above.
This is the information we can give you about how to put a laptop in a folder on Windows 7, 8, 10. We hope you find this information useful. Thank you!