2 minutes reading
Flashdisk is a tool used to store data externally that connects via a USB port.
For storage formats, you can use a variety of data formats and have much more storage capacity.
There are many choices of flash disk capacities, one of which is a 64 GB flash memory.
Tips to choose when buying a flash drive
Flash data storage can be stored permanently, even if the flash drive is unplugged.
This is because the flash is equipped with a memory and a controller that can store information permanently, even if the power supply is cut off by the user.
When buying a flash, there are a few things to keep in mind before choosing, including the following:
1. Flashdisk brand
The first step to consider is choosing a brand-based flash drive. For this brand, flash is very effective on its quality.
We recommend that you choose the most recommended type of flash brand so that you do not make a mistake in choosing the flash.
Because there are so many choices of flash memory on the market that you can choose from. Benefits of SanDisk Flashdisk
2. Storage capacity
It is very diverse for the storage capacity provided by Flash. Start with a 1GB flash drive to a 128GB flash drive.
There is a price for each storage capacity that is not the same. So, in order not to waste money, you can adjust it according to the needs and purposes of using it.
If you transfer most documents, 1 to 2 GB is enough for a flash drive.
If you use a flash drive to transfer music or photos, the required capacity of the flash is 2 to 8 GB.
Then if you transfer one or more movies, the flash memory required is 64 GB or more. How to remove the virus in Flashdisk
3. Look at the speed of data transfer
Data transfer speed can also be considered before deciding to buy Flash.
Select USB 3.0 if you want faster transfer speeds.
It is very important to pay attention to this part of the data transfer speed, because it determines the data transfer process.
4. Pay attention to Body Flashdisk
Paying attention to the body of the flash or the frame is also worth considering because it is recommended that you choose a quality cover.
This type of quality cover certainly has the power to protect the flash disk against impact or when the flash falls. With a strong body, the flash prevents damage to the flash.
After knowing several ways to determine the best and quality flash drive like the above, you should also know the features of your flash drive. While the flash has the following features:
- The USB flash drive can only be activated if there is electricity that can be received through the USB port.
- There are some flash drives that need more power than others.
- Flashdisk has a lifespan of either 100,000 read or write lifespans and up to 10 years of durability.
- It has access speed in reading, which is much faster than writing. For example, a 16GB flash drive can read 16 megabytes per second and write 4 megabytes per second. However, the speed of reading or writing on each flash is different, because it depends on the brand and type as well as the capacity of the flash itself.
- The file integration part of the flash is not required because it does not affect the access speed.
How to easily destroy flash memory
Behind the power of the flash in data storage, it is also easier to damage.
This can be caused by several things, for example, such as falling into water, being hit hard or other things.
There are several ways to prevent the flash from being easily damaged, including:
- Avoid saving too many files. If possible, you can compress the file. This is because the more files stored on the flash drive, the greater the process of writing to the flash drive. Doing so will greatly affect the age or age of the flash.
- If the file is important, do not edit it directly from Flash. However, you can first copy it to your computer, then edit it. When done, copy it to Flash.
- When you do not use the flash on a computer, remove it.
- To remove the flash on the computer, you have to go through the eject, so do not just pull it out, because the electric current can damage the flash.
You need to know that flash drives have different ages and speeds between flash memory and other flash drives.
For this purpose, for those of you who want to buy a 64 GB flash memory, do not just look at the price, but also pay attention to various other factors so that the flash you choose is really high quality and suitable for you. needs.